When injury occurs, the aftermath may leave one feeling completely thrown and a bit unprepared. Bodily injuries can happen to anyone at any time and range in level of severity. While sustaining an injury surely takes a physical toll, there can coexist an emotional and mental toll as well. The impact on one’s daily life is dependent upon the nature of the trauma and duration of their recovery. For some, very little of their daily life may be affected. For others, however, care may be required to complete everyday tasks and living routines throughout the healing process.
When it comes to finding much-needed, quality support after an injury, our Aqua Home Care team is here to help. Caregivers from our registry offer a variety of services that enable them to provide trusted care both at home and around town. With the knowledge, training and skill needed to ensure client safety, comfort and well-being, in-home care recipients and their families gain peace of mind. We understand the limitations injuries can impose which is why we are happy to find a caregiver best suited to meeting care needs at home. Services may include:
- Transportation – running errands, driving to doctor’s appointments, going to the grocery store, etc.
- Mobility assistance – aiding in safe maneuvering whether at home or outdoors.
- Wound care – changing bandages and keeping the area clean
- Personal care – bathing, grooming, dressing, using the facilities, etc.
- Meal prep – preparing daily meals and providing help with feeding if necessary
- Medication reminders – offering reminders to take medications at the prescribed intervals and as directed
- Housecleaning – vacuuming, mopping, dusting, organizing, disinfecting, cleaning up spills, keeping the floors free from clutter, etc.
- Laundry – changing and washing linens
- Pet/plant care – watering plants, feeding pets and taking them outdoors, etc.
- Supervision – being there to monitor for safety and well-being
- Companionship – listening, conversing and being present
- And more
Having a trusted care professional nearby can help reduce the risk for further injury, physical strain and hospital readmission. Aqua Home Care is an experienced, reputable in-home caregiver referral company committed to finding quality support for those seeking services. Whether in need of short-term or long-term care, we are here to help make the road to recovery more manageable right in the comfort of home.