Receiving the in-home care services you need when you need them requires reliability, flexibility and availability from your caregiver. You want to feel confident that the person you are welcoming into your home is able to meet your needs while also being there when you need it most. Finding an experienced, compassionate and efficient caregiver who can accommodate your daily schedule can feel like an overwhelming task. Luckily, an in-home caregiver referral company with years of experience, trusted resources and a reputable registry is at your service.
Here at Aqua Home Care, we understand that each in-home care recipient has their own unique set of needs along with their own personal schedule. Caregivers from our registry have availability that includes all hours of the day or night so that their clients are able to receive the care they need at any time. Trusted, reliable caregivers are matched with individuals based on needs, personality and schedule. Each person seeking support at home has their own timeframe, and a wide window of options is a must when creating a timetable for services. Options to consider include:
Part-Time or Hourly Care –
• A caregiver is needed only for certain hours of the day or week, whether those hours be in the mornings, afternoons or evenings.
• This option may be best suited for those at home or at a care facility when companionship or personal care is needed for a set amount of time.
• The client may be able to meet their own needs when a caregiver is not required or a family member is available to step in.
Full-time Care –
• A caregiver is needed all day, most days or every day
• The client may be able to meet some needs independently, though a caregiver is needed to assist with most or all personal daily tasks on a regular basis
Live-in Care –
• A caregiver is needed to live in the client’s residence and be there to provide care around the clock
• The client may live alone or with others who are unable to provide care
Our Aqua Home Care team extends our commitment to not only current in-home care recipients, but to those considering our company as well. We believe that quality care at home shouldn’t have to be compromised, nor should having personal needs met when needed due to the time of day. This is why we match individuals with compassionate caregivers who reliably accommodate their clients. For the in–home care services you need, whenever you may need them, please call Aqua Home Care.