Being able to spend our days with those we love most forms bonds, creates memories and builds strong foundations. Relishing in time with loved ones, eating home-cooked meals, sharing stories and celebrating life events with one another are just a few ways to enjoy quality time together. One thought families ponder when a loved one is suddenly in need of daily living care is how to provide them with all of the support they need and where to turn to for help. For many, the possibility of having to move away from home and into a care facility can be anxiety inducing. Family members along with the individual facing such a prospect may find themselves worrying about
At Aqua Home Care, we take great pride in helping families stay together and keeping those in need of daily care in their own homes for as long as possible. An alternative to nursing facilities, we find trusted in-home caregivers who bring quality services right to their client’s door. With this option, individuals are able to receive the support they need right in the comfort of home. Families are able to enjoy visiting in a familiar environment and in-home care recipients are able to enjoy the convenience of being in their own personal surroundings. With compassion and experience, in-home caregivers are able to help relieve the stress from clients and their families by offering services that include:
- Personal care – grooming, showering, bathing, dressing, using the facilities, oral hygiene, changing bandages, etc.
- Mobility assistance – support with standing up, sitting down, getting in and out of bed, walking around the house or outdoors
- Heavy housecleaning – laundry, dishes,
- cleaning behind appliances and under furniture, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, changing linens, etc.
- Supervision – ensuring client is safe at all times, monitoring for changes in behavior, preventing wandering
- Transportation – safely driving client to appointments or to run errands along with other places around town
- Meal preparation – preparing meals and ensuring food is cooked and stored properly, offering feeding assistance if needed
- Medication reminders – offering reminders to take medications as scheduled and as directed
- Companionship – being there to talk, listen, or simply be a comforting presence
- And more
Peace of mind sets in when someone you can trust is able to provide the support your loved one needs right in their own home. Receivers of in-home care and their families can enjoy spending quality time with one another without the hassle of visiting hours, a rotation of caregivers, sharing personal space and feeling limited in ways to enjoy time together. When daily support is necessary, know that we at Aqua Home Care make it our priority to find the quality care individuals need and deserve to stay right where they are most comfortable and continue to enjoy all the amenities of home. For more quality time with quality care, please give Aqua Home Care a call today.